I read these things some where, might be it is useful to you.
• Dip your tampon into yogurt, insert it in your vagina, and let it stay there for a few hours. Do this twice a day, and continue this remedy for an extra day once the itchiness and burning have gone away. Make sure that you use plain and unsweetened yogurt.
• Garlic has strong antifungal properties. You may chew and swallow at least one raw garlic clove every day. For non-vaginal yeast infections, you may apply garlic paste on the affected area.
• Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 2 cups of water. Put one clove of crushed garlic in it. Let the mixture stand for some time before using it as vaginal douche.
• Pour a few drops of tea tree oil on a tampon and insert it on the vagina.
• Extracts of aloe vera plant can relieve itching and burning sensations in oral, vaginal, and penile yeast infections.
Additional Home Remedies
• Make a paste out of water and elm powder. Apply the mixture to the affected area. This will relieve itching, but will not kill the fungus that's responsible for infection.
• Mix a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide with 1 cup of water. Douche the solution once a day, and continue until a day after the itchiness and burning sensations subside.