Why does my fiance have odd fantasies and very little erection ?

My fiancé is a 31 years old. I am 25 and we really love each other. He is tall and good looking and not religious, nor traditional, and the fact that he was virgin was odd to me but now I see he has some problems. He claims he liked to keep his virginity for marriage like his dad. We are half the world away. So we have only met each other 3 times, each time for about a month. The second time we met after our engagement, we slept together and even took a shower together but he didn’t show any interest to have sex. Just kissing and caressing and stuff but I noticed that he didn’t have erection in the shower. The last time that we met and were on a trip together, we officially tried to have sex for the first time ( and it was me who asked for it) and he literally couldn’t have the erection and we couldn’t have sex. Actually he would sometimes get erected but for a very short time and not hard enough and just some times. He says He used to masturbate and ejaculate but I found out he had odd fantasies like, “a teacher punishes or sends out a student “or “A belly of a pregnant woman”! He couldn’t have a full erection and never could ejaculate while we were together. He wants to go to the DR. in the States but I am not sure if he tells me the truth if the problem is serious! He is cute and healthy but he is a very shy person. He never smokes or drinks too much alcohol. And he is sure he is straight! And he officially dies for me! I don’t know why he has this problem. Please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011