Why does my feet burn after standing for an hour ?

Hi/ I m woman 52 years old , when i stand more then one hour in my kitchen, i feel the bottom of my feet burning, can you tell me why?thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Hi, You have not mentioned wether you are diabetic or not. It could be due to lack of vitamins & minerals at this age
hi..welcome 2 healthcaremagic.
as your age s 52 yrs.,this is a very common syndrme in this age grp of ladies..these sympoms r called as burning feet syndrome..this syndrome can be inherited or may be caused due to putting pressure on peripheral u have diabetes or any oter diseaseswhich u didnt mention here?..because it,s also very common in dibetis n hypothyroidism,artritis etc,etc

go for comfortable shoes that have good arch supports, cotton socks. Cold water usually soothes the heat for many patients,u can take vitamin B supplements.

if still no relief,consult ur family phisician
u can go for homoeopathic treatment for better result .