Why do my ears feel wet or cold inside when i smoke marijuana?

why do my ears feel wet or cold inside when i smoke marijuana?
Asked On : Wed, 5 May 2010

lol cuz you're high

and when ur high, you perceive bodily feelings somewhat differently (ex: pain is reduced).

thats hot or cold feeling is probably just the high hittin you good

General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
marijuana is a dangerous substance. It make you feel high due to its effect on the central nervous system. It also can have deleterious effects on the heart. I would advise you not to smoke it. I hope i have answered your query. Take care
  Anonymous's Response

your not doing it rite let me show you, NUDE!!!!!!