Why do i feel so unhappy? Have supportive family

why do i feel so unhappy? I have husband who loves me, a family who are always around but I am not satisfied with my life and just find myself crying whenever i am alone. I don t know what to do. I feel like I have to change something and I want to push my husband away not because he hurts me but because I don t know that i love him, I have even been trying to have an affair with a friend (although he is not interested) and all I do is throw myself at him and beat myself up when he doesn t respond. i hate myself. i just want to be happy again.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
You are just depressed with what is going on in your life.If some body takes care of you but at the same time hurts you is a difficult situation to face.
I think to save your happy family life you should need some medication to change your thoughts.
You should consult a psychiatric doctor.