Depressed, unhappy. Causing headaches and self violence. Why am I frustrated?

basically for the past year i have been feeling very low. i can be very happy one day and in the same day start crying.other days ill be full of rage.i often have mixed feelings about my family which scares me , one day i really like them next day is like am plotting their deaths. am becoming really school am restless ,tired and try to get away from friends. for the past 3 or 4 months ive been cutting myself too. im really pissed also, because ive been having these BAD headaches for the past year and a bit.sometimes i feel like crying but i don t know friends, teachers and family say that i look lost or confused. i tend to stare into space quiet often, in the most unusually times for example when crossing the road.i just feel really stressed and angry with myself as am writing this...
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
I am sorry for the symptoms you are suffering
Anyway I don't think you have reason to worry to much or blame yourself
In my opinion it would be better to contact your doctor and he probably will refer you to your psychiatrist
Just start treatment and you will be fine
I think you are suffering bipolar disorder
It is fully treatable so contact you doctor and you will be fine
Stay healthy