Why do I suffer mentally over my height ?

my query is about my height and its effect on my mind hi , i m 22-23 years old and boy with 182cm height (63kg weight) and with no any health precedent . most of times when i look at myself in mirror i feel i m short and this matter annoys and sad me very much . maybe because i like beeing tall over 185cm . is there any way to be taller even 1cm ? , basically am i short realy ? what must i do mentally ? i can t tolerate persons that are taller than me and hate them . i m realy suffering . thanks for this opportunity .
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
As you are already 22-23 yrs there is no chance to have more height.
I do not understand why you have prejudice of low ht ? and your height is not so low that you mind it.
Develop self confidence and have a strong will,come out from hating low ht people mental attitude.
You can do exercise which has got capability to increase ht. like running,jogging,swimming,rope jumping.
Ok and bye.