What is depression ? Which specialist in Patiala can treat it ?

Good afternoon doctors my real sister suffer from mentally problum she is mentally deprased for last 10 years we dont take a good tritment because of her fainacily problum doctor tell me who s the best menatilly doctor in patiala....... Doctor my sister is 26 years old,height 5 4, weight may be 47 but not sure, she is menatily depresed girl please suggest me a good doctor for her in patiala docoter my younger sister are depressed because the reason of fainacally problum our father has loss the bussiness and property, inthis time she has doing work as a servent. she think that she is only suffer in all sisters because we are live in our reletives she has jellous for all sisters so that s why she is depresed
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011