Why do I sense vertigo when I move neck? Why does right ear get heavy with nausea?

Hi Doctor, Since past 3 MONTHS whenever I lie down on bed MOVE NECK TO my RIGHT side. I have a strange sense of vertigo OF SURROUNDING WHOLE. Now my x ray report of my neck says - loss of normal cervical lordosis due to muscle spasm . FIRST SYMPTOM IS MY RIGHT EAR GET HEAVY & PAINING LIGHTLY & PAIN IN NECK TO BRAIN SIDE ALSO I GET VOMITTING & LOOSE MOTION BETWEEEN THIS VERTIGO ATTACK Please let me know the seriousness of this and possible cure & HOW & BY WHOME. & I DO MY BRAIN PLAIN SCAN & MRI OF ANGO NECK & BRAIN, PLS SUGGEST ME, I would be thaNkful to you. my audiology test is also normal & ent specialist said there was no problem like minere s.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012