Why do I keep getting huge red painful bumps on the top of my vagina and butt ?

I keep getting these huge red swollen very painful bumps on the inside of my buttcheeks, right in the crack. I also have been getting hard pimple-like bumps on the top area of my vagina . They take days or weeks to pop but when they do they bleed . They sometimes go away quickly after but other times they stay for months. I am also 5 months pregnant right now. The bump on my butt is very painful and has a clear fluid in it....any idea what could be goin on??
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012