Why do I have pregnancy symptoms even though I have got my periods this month ?

hi i m 18 and female and i had sex the 25th and 26th of December..i got kind of scared at first thinking i could have gotten pregnant but once my period came on the 3rd of January my worries disappeared. I thought it was a little strange that it was only about 3-4 days long..normally mine are around 5-6 with spotting afterwards and leakage with tampons no matter the strength..this time however there was no spotting or leaking whatsoever..but i didn t think much of it now about the 17th i noticed a dull cramp in my lower stomach that would come and go and it did this til the 20th, on the 20th the cramp has stayed and increased, i did noticed that i ve been eating alot even when i m not hungry for the past week and my stomach looks bloated and my breasts are tender and i ve been urinating ALOT and usually i only go about 2-3 a day now i don t even have to drink anything and ill go 7 times a day easily if not more..pregnant? or not? PLEASE HELP IMMEDIATELY.....
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011
If you were due on the 3rd of jan and you got your period then you are not pregnant.If your got your period before you date then there is a possibility of implantation bleeding.The rest of your symptoms sound like you have a UTI.First take e test to rule out pregnancy.Then you will need antibiotics for a few days to clear up the infection.Drink lots of water.Avoid sex till you are clean.Hygiene is very important.