Why do I have pain in the back of my head with nausea and blood in stools ?

Blood in stool searing pain at the left back side of head fatigue forgetful nauseous eyes hurt jaw hurts along with left ear chronic maxillary sinusitis irregular bowel movement watery discharge from navel and ears increase dandruff high platelet count 475 twitchesirregular electrolyte count history of hypocalcemia..what is it? I ve been to a doctor, specializing in homeopathic diagnosis, and found that my colon, sinuses, and pituitary gland are not working well...btw, I am female, 22 yo, 68kg
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011