Why do I have muscle spasm and digestive system disorder after having intercourse ?

I am a male, age 54 yrs and i have been experiencing a problem since more than 3 years which is.This problem is a muscle spasm inside me i dont know where,that happens the next day after intercourse which will upset my stomach and digestive sytem and forbid my from eating for nearly 24 hours after which things return back nearly to normal till next intercourse. i have seen many doctor who told my of reflux problem . i took lanzoprazole which helped a little. but the sinario still is the same. please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011