Why do I get a lot of pregnancy symptoms but all the urine tests come out negative ?

5 months no period & when i lift something heavy i get discharge I am 21 years old. I havent gotten my period for about 5 or 6 months now. my last regular period was on February 28. On March 24 i got what i thought was my period but it only lasted about 2 1/2 days. I usually get my period for about 5 to 6 days. i ve taken about 3 home pregnancy tests they came out negative. i went to my obgyn and had a pregnancy test done there but that also came out negative. When i lift something heavy like a laundry bag full of clothes i get spotting like a light brown discharge. I dont know what can be wrong. I get a lot of pregnancy symptoms but all the urine tests come out negative. What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Aug 2011