Why do I feel lightheaded with bizarre taste in mouth though I drink lot of caffeine due to stress and have some middle ear issues?

Hi, I tend to drink a lot of caffeine with work and am generally stressed. I m in good health other than some middle ear issues. Occasionally and starting within the last year, I get lightheaded with a bizzare taste in my mouth and something strange with my lips . Maybe they go numb, and I feel like I m drooling/producing excess saliva , but I don t think I am. It passes after about 45 seconds. Thank you!!
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012