Why do I feel breaking of rib ?

Sometimes i feel breaking down of the bones especially around my chest . What could be the cause.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
It depends on when you get it. If its after work or tiring day it would be just muscular fatigue. Where as you get it consitantly on some amount of activity you need to consulat a cardiologist. You have to be especially careful if you have breatless, palpitation or sweating during these episodes

I noticed a growth from my Anal region for over 9 years now, i don't feel any pain. I want to know what could be the result of this growth.

Giving attention to my question will highly appreciated.