I can feel my heart breaking

I'm not quite sure whats going on but every time I feel sad i get this strange pain in my heart, and it feels as if someone is stabbing it.. (literally) I don't know.. Its weird.. should i go see a doctor? what do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
If you are really sad, that is not unusual. I've had my heart hurt too, when I was really heartbroken. If you get stabbing pains in your heart when you're happy, that's another story. Then you run to the doctor, OK? Good. Don't be sad. You know it always does get better, right? Good luck to you, Sweetie. :)