Why do I dream all day long? Can it cause temperament and loss of words?

am short tempered and lose words and over react at situations. Please let me know if I need to use a course? I don t want any confusion in my life and also how much ever I know I am losing words I am not able to stop it. I am having this problem - I am always dreaming. Seriously. If I wake up in the morning by 7:00 I start dreaming and it takes one hour to brush up my teeth and thus the rest of the day. Even If I am getting ready to office or bathing... I couldn t stop this habit! There has been many many sxamples like that usually I am a procastinator and also creative writer. For example, I would have ot ready but for atleast!? 1 hour Ill be dreaming occasionally talking to myself. Due to this - I have become absent minded and also forgets to do the most necessary things. I love to dream and from my childhood I have always been a dreamer - school, college but now it looks for me like a problem. Please guide.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012

Welcome to healthcare magic

As per your description you are preoccupied with some thoughts (dreams in your case) all the time which is hampering your daily routine...

You probably have obsessions of some kind which requires a psychiatric consultation

With adequate treatment in form of medication/psychotherapy, I am sure that you will be fine.

Good Luck