Easy loss of temper, increased aggressiveness, feeling of not being loved or cared, anger outbursts, repent later. How can I control it?

Hi am 29 years old and mother of 10 month Old and working in firm with normal working hours are apprx. 10 hrs. My main concern is my temperament. I lose my temperament very easily and became highly aggressive and always think that nobody cares for me and loves me. Some time, I hurt myself and say very nonsense things and start building stories that I can live without all of them and will take my child with me. Also, I want everyone to agree with my words especially my husband .It is happening since I got married and becoming worst now. But when my temperament is in control after weeping or anything; I can realize that even my topic of discussion is right. However, the way it turns out at the end bcoz of my temperament is wrong. I am sure that everyone loves me a lot. But I can’t control my temperament. Plz suggest any medicine or exercise or should I consult some Doctor
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
you seem too upset......this answer is going to be a long one,be patient,relax and read it(but i chose it to help you out)

one thing i can get from you is you are depressed ,depressed so much that you are harming yourself

depression occurs due to many reasons,psychological factors.........physical factors relating to your health
example:if you are too anaemic you feel like crying ,shouting,getting angry easily etc

you told this started from your marriage ,this changes a lot in a girl's life after marriage
you told you are a mother,so a new one in the family!!!!things change too
thing is you are a bit too sensitive,to cope with the new changes in life good or bad
nothing wrong,dont worry it happens to everyone..even your mother would have faced it when she was at your age
but reason that the others are normal and you turned out like this is.....your way of handling and managing issues

the hormonal changes during your pregnancy and post pregnancy may be a partial culprit in your case

losing temper is an easy thing ...but it costs you a lot,you couldnt get back what you lose sometimes

you may need a good personal counselling,your family doctor is sufficient but
working in a firm explains me you are educated,show the differrence of knowledge you have...
do you really need an otherr person to help you lead a normal life which a uneducated one is doing very easily

realise you are strong,when eveybody loves you what is the use to think all nonsense and waste time and energy of you and your family

lucky ,you got a husband who listens to all what you say and stays calm hoping you become normal,you are like an other kid for him

remember "words have life,so think before you speak".
"works once done cannot be taken back" more so when you are angry

try to balance your emotions

its in your skill of leading good life together with your husband lies the future of your kid

ok its too much of speech

coming to the remedy
you dont need a medicine to lead your normal life,
1.relax yourself
2.enjoy life
3.meditation helps a lot believe me
4.just before you act in temper remember my words count numbers,repeat a gods name (an old trick seems to be silly but really really works)
5.listen to music
6.join in a gym ,sternous exercise brings all the bad stuff out of your mind and body
7.go dance till your legs ache
8.go shopping
9.spend time with your school, and college friends

but all these works out when you are seriously willing to overcome your problem

take time to get normal

and prepare for your happy life waiting for you ahead

get your haemoglobin% done meanwhile and take medication and good diet if you turn anaemic

feel free to contact me for further queries
thank you