Why did my period stop after martinor for withdrawal and then medicines prescribed for irregualar periods ?

hi doctor my periods are irregular n i want to have a gynae told me to take lynoral 0.01 for first 15 days of my period n siphene 50 for 5 days from the 2nd day of my period.i first took martinor for 5 days for withdrawal of my period n just when my period started i started taking the above medicines.suddenly my period stopped on the very first day,still i continued the after the 10 th day i m feeling nauseating n vomitting all the time ,i m not understanding what is happening to me? please help!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Bleeding or spotting only for one day might be an implantation bleeding.
To confirm, go for a pregnancy test with first morning sample using pregcard.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal