Why did i pass out brown colour discharge during 36th week of pregnancy ?

hi im 36weeks into my pregnancy i had a couple of pain then went to the toilet and noticed clear stuff not thick and not runny quite a bit of it then a brown string of snot stuff can anyone tell me what it is can someone tell me what it is help asap
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
pain followed by clear stuff neither liquid nor thick ( the brownish discharge)suggests some leaking might have occurred,some time vaginal leaking do occur before labour pain ,So you must consult your gynec.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”