Why did I get my periods twice this month ?

last month i have got my period two times in the middle of the month and at the end of the month 28 of february but that never happen to me and my question is why My period came two times last month but the thing is that it never happen to me anto my question is why???
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello dear,
There is nothing to worry sometimes such things happen even normal basis.what you need to do is observe for 3 months about how reguler your cycles are,keep track of your dates,how many days each cycle lasted.if it occurs recurrently for next few months then visit gynacologist.