Why can't my baby digest any food? On ondem. Will that help?

Hello sir my son who is 15 months old . from past two days i m observing that he s unable to digest the foods, bcoz during feeding him about 5-6 spoons, he s making his face as vomitting sensation then i used to stop feeding him for sometime , and make him stand up yesterday when i have given him soup, he spited out that.. also i observed his tummy is looking like filled only ( may be he s unable to digest what he had) i consulted to doctor yesterday , he gave ondem syrup. can u pls suggest me what type of issue he s suffering from and what need to be done. Also what all food i can give him..
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  71 Awaiting Answer