Why are women colder than men and always seem to have cold hands?

why are women colder than men and always seem to have cold hands? why are women colder than men and always seem to have cold hands?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
I am a woman and am very hot. That sounds funny! Not that kinda hot. LOL! I mean my body is hot. That sounds funny too! I mean... my husband can't snuggle me very long, I make him too warm. Almost every time I shake someones hand they comment on how warm my hands are. My husband has me place my hand on his back where his injury is and just hold it there. It's like a little heating pad. In the summer time when it's really hot out, I can't rest my hands on my legs, it makes me too hot because my hands are so warm (even through jeans) I am always too warm in our house when the rest of my family is cold. I have always been told I must be very warm blooded. I don't know if people can really be warm blooded or cold blooded though. I'm something. Circulation, blood temperature, I don't know. I do know for sure about cold hands and especially feet is poor circulation, don't know about warm ones though. I'm glad you asked this question so I can come back and see if some smarty pants knows the answer. P.S. I'm back again (like my answer wasn't long enough) I don't think anemia makes one cold, as I stated I am very hot and have been anemic most of my adult life. My iron is so low, recently my doctor threatened to put me in the hospital for a transfusion. Also I know it's not a low blood pressure. My whole life and still today my average blood pressure is 90 over 60 (very low) Still hot