Why are we not informed about hormonal pills and IUDs to be abortifacients?

Hi - I m a little bit angry that none of the doctors I visit inform me that hormonal pills and IUDs act as abortifacients, as while using them you can still have breakthrough ovulation , which occurs in millions of women each year. You can still conceive a baby, who because of synthetic hormones cannot attach to the uterine lining and dies! I did research and went through articles and it is very is very unfair that we are not informed about this - many women would never use the pills or IUDs if they knew that....especially that I m Christian - shame on all doctors, who in the name of interest or just to feel comfortable don t discuss it - it unfair misinformation... Thank you Eva
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013