Why are we not able to have children ?

Hi, my husband was born with undecended testicles , had surgery when he was a child to fix that problem, he is now 37, we ve been trying to have kids, the doctor doesnt know what s wrong. We live in South America so I dont know what or where to start?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Normally when the testis are put back in scrotum at an early age this function is preserved and they are capable of producing sperm.Still to confirm this please ask him to get his semen examined after 3 days of abstinence.for you,please visit a gynecologist and get your ovulation study done,along with this get your thyroid level checked.If all this are normal there is no need to worry.
wishing you good health and all the best.