Why are my periods always delayed? Why am I spotting?

Hello, I am Anitha residing in Mumbai, India. I just wanted to share some problem, actually the problem is I m not getting my periods on time it is going on delayed every month. My last MC was in the month of August 1st week. Approximately 2 months have been completed for the periods. At the same time i am getting some little bit thread king of clots while urinating. I just wanted to know the reason that why i m facing this kind of problem. Please give me a soluntion for the same. Request you to reply as soon as possible
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Hi Ms. Anitha,
If you are sure that the clots are not coming along with urinary stream and are from the vagina, it is possible that you could be experiencing some breakthrough bleeding. Else, urinary infection should be suspected and investigated further. There are several causes for irregular periods ranging from simple weight disturbances, stress, infections, use of certain medications, to the more complex hormonal disorders and so on. Proper evaluation by a specialist will help in further management. Hope this helps.