Why am i getting blood spots after intercourse ?

I had sex last night and this morning when i used the toilet i wiped and there was like spots of blood what can it be? hi im 25yrs old i had sex with my boyfriend last night and this morning when i woke up used the toilet and when i wiped it was like blood spots not to mention im using trigestrel on the yellow section so what can it be am i pregnant or what?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011

it can be due to some minor injury, no chances of pregnancy occurring with in few hour of sex .in case of unprotected sex pregnancy can occur but no one can comment now ,as no pregnancy test works so early.only if you miss periods go for pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy.