Why am i getting air bubble in my vagina ?

hi, im 25 old girl and unmarried, please tell me why we are getting air bubble into and out of the vagina?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Hi Uzair, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
May be you have a Discharge, you haven't mentioned if you have any foul smell or Pain and bloody discharge? If you have neither of these symptoms, you need not worry as there nothing seems to be serious. It is the normal cleansing Process of vagina which cleans itself under hormonal influence by removing the impurities through the discharge. If you develop any of the above mentioned symptoms, see your Doctor immediately.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.