Why am I unable to conceive when everything is normal in me ?

actually i after rupturing also i have relationship with my husband continously as per my doctor said but still is not happening .i am trying for last three months.i have already one child of six yrs i am planning for second child, my periods are irregular but after i have started medicine periods are regular even eggs are forming as per follicle study and rupturing also at correct time.i am a 31yrs old.even for first child i have treatment then after i have concived .i am getting pregnant .
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011
ya. there is good chance of conceiving.try to maintain sexual relationship during ovulation period for atleast 2 days.dont miss that period.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear,thanks for query.Once you are having normal cycle along with normal ovulation there are bright chances of yours for becoming pregnant.Some times it take couple of months to conceive even in the absence of concrete reason.Just keep trying.All the best and take care.