Why am I spotting after having sex ?

Hi i will to ask some questions because i am so confused.My period suppose to starts in a week.A week ago after sex i went to the bathroom and i have some pink blood coming out and i dont knwo why and i was also hurting while i had sex.and last night after sex again i had pink blood come out i thought my period start so i put a dampon on but this morning when i went to change it i had nothing just grabs and early after went to use the bathroom i had some pink bloob but almost nothing and my breast is sore so i dont know what it is
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
This could be mid cycle ovulation bleeding.Usually happens in the middle of the cycle.If your bleeding is gone dont worry.Expect your period usually after 2 weeks of ovulation bleeding.