Why am I so possessive about my girlfriend?

Hi sir, iam a 17 year old boy.i have a great and very best girl friend. Both of us are very close. Me become selfish in her love. I want her always with me vice versa.sir i dont know why iam so selfish in her matter? I cant live without her,and also she cant live without me. But problem is i dont like onething from her, she make chatting with friends, and facebook chat,i know they are her friends,but when i know this, my mind get disturbing. I dont know why this? I always want her only with me. And sometime i think that,she dont love me,she tell only lie...sometime me think my lifestyle is not apt for her... I need a way to avoid my bad thoughts about her? Please sir , give a solution for this.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
At this age these could be apparently normal

The answer and solution to your problem lies in your question narration

Because of your over possessiveness you get negative thoughts that means the meaning of these thoughts are not real.

When it is not real, then there is no point in not allowing her to live her life in her own way

If still you need a further discussion, I would love to have in my premium forum