Why am I not able to enjoy my sexual life ?

Hello, it s been two months that am active and I still haven t reached any kind of climax before! I do when I touch myself but never when actually doing it. My partner is great and he s trying his best, but am depressed that I always want more and can t reach it. Is there something wrong with me? I need to know how can I fix this problem. Any help? please?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
before intercourse go for foreplay by kissing,pushing and seeing sex videos,verbal talking and fantasy.
This will make you highly excite sexually and when you are near climax,tel your partner for forceful intercourse.
i am sure you will reach climax.
ok and bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth.P's  Response

You be stress free and have healthy diet and positive attitude is important.

First you need to have good relation with your partner that is i terms of talking and to spend more time with him, by outing frequently.

You also do not directly go for penetration, start with foreplay and slowly go for the act.

You can also visit a psychiatrist, which would be of help for you through the counseling.

Hope I answered your query.