Why am I nauseated when I eat? Found endometriosis. Does it induce dizziness, lightheadedness, pain near ovaries?

For the past few weeks i have gotten Nauseous nearly everytime i eat. in november 2011 i had a 19cm cyst removed and doctors found a small amount of endometriosis . since the surgery my new and plentiful symptoms include random nausea, dizziness, woziness, lightheadedness , random very sharp pains in my abdomin/lower back/near ovaries and i have also experienced a lack of appetite and weight loss . any ideas?btw i am a 20 yr old female
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012