Why am I having itching and pain in my abdomen with different stool colors ?

Hi I am male (age 27) working in Aurangabad (Maharastra). From last one year I am facing a lot of problems with my stomach. Few months back I went under colonoscopy & endoscopy & the result said that there are some inflamation in my large intestine but laboratory reports doesn t confirmed IBD or ulcers. For few months I took allopathy medicine (from August to October) later on I turned into homeopathy which gave me better result than allopathy. But still sometimes I feel like pain near to my navel region, different colors of my stool (though I have also went for stool test & the reports were normal). Sometimes I also feel like itching on my right side of abdomen . I got married last year & before that I use to take meals outside in restaurants & also consumed alcohol 3-4 days a week for two years. But now from last one year I have reduced my frequency of taking meal outside (once or twice in a week). Still after one year I don t find myself fit. What should I do? How much time it will take to get healthy again?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011