Why am I getting warm sensation in foot?

For the past 2 weeks, I have been having a warm sensation in my foot . It feels like I am stepping on something hot for a few seconds and then it goes away. It does not tingle. At first I thought I was stepping on something spilled on the floor but I have started to notice it while I have shoes on. Ive noticed it in both feet (not in or near my toes) but no where else.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You are a nice person with a vision, I feel. The problem you ae mentioning without any associated symptoms like pain, burning sensation or itching etc. To have a proper diagnosis about the problem is not nearly possible with the given symptoms. Therefore, as you have no other symptoms present, it is always good to consult a general practitioner to have a detailed check up for proper diagnosis. Till then, for the time being, don't worry. Good luck.