Why am I feeling weak and foggy after a bout of food poisoning ?

ever since my episode of blood poisoning , I feel weak and foggy. I have fallen several times. I get swellings on the back of my head that are painful and last several days. I am 47 years old and female. I have a herniated disc at L5, heel spurs in both feet, arthritis , glaucoma, depression, have medularry sponge kidney disease. I have had a hysterectomy , a lithotripsy, and had two benign cysts removed from lymph nodes. Since my last hospitalization from kidney stones , which caused blood poisoning, I feel weak, get foggy, have fallen several times, and get swellings on the back of my head that are painful and last a few days.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011