Why am I feeling pain in my tummy and chest with bad taste from my mouth ?

Hi i am 19 and female . A week ago i took a pregnancy test due to vaginal spotting it was negative . Yesterday i went to the doctor with this plus constipation . She said i had eaten something dodgy and the bleeding was because of my low dose pill . She suggested another pregnancy test and that was also negative . I have since been to the toilet but feel extremely sick to a point i physically can t eat and my tummy hurts but i can t be sick . My chest hurts a bit and my ribs also hurt . My back hurts a long with other muscle pains . My mouth tastes rubbish . Any ideas ?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011