Why am I feeling depressed in pregnancy ?

hi i m expecting a baby and i m depress all the time my month is 4 acually i m on rest due to my doctor advice i use duphaston twice a day i abort my 5.5 weeks baby 26 aug 2010 i have a son who 4 yrs old and that time iwas also bed rest due to spotting other wise my hb is 13.8 rite now n every thing is f9 but vomiting too much but why doctor advice me on rest why i m depress.i feel to hate ppl .
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Pregnancy itself leads to depression in some patients.There is no reason to worry.The bed rest may advised because you had history abortion and this time your doctor might have felt that precautions are better.Take rest as advised,read good about children and keep your self busy all the time.You already had a son you can talk to him regarding his new partner coming etc.
wishing you all the best.