Why am I feeling bloated and have spotting in periods after sex ?

ok help what is wrong with me had sex 2 weeks ago last period was 8th or 9thof last month and anyway had sex 2 weeks ago and since then got sick twice sleeping all the time and feeling faint and depreesed and gainned weight in the to weeks and got my period tonight and didnt look normal its light and a pinky red colour and still bad cramps and bloated
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
  Anonymous's Response
did you use contraception? if not i would do a pregnacey test just to be on the safe side i exsperienced this with the early stages of my pregnacey but could just be a change in your diet mabe that has taken affect on your period :)