Why am I always tired with frequent headaches and waking up with sweat ?

These are my symptoms... I am almodt always tired, i have a frequent headache , i wake up in a sweat, i sometimes have a temperature, i have been getting sick lately (i have been to lots of different doctors because most are unavailable, some of them have said tonsilitis but i dont think it is), i get sick very easily (my friend had gastro had a couple of days off school and when she came back i sat next to her, that night i got gastro), my gums were bleeding easily last week but theyve stopped now, my cheeks were feeling swollen and my stomach has just felt uncomfortable most of the time (sometimes feeling sick, others feeling just weird!) i am a 13yr old girl! Hope someone can decifer this :) Thanx
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011