Why am I always thirsty, weak with flu like symptoms? Take lortab, norco, xanax?

Hi I am a 22 year old woman who has been dignosed with tons of health issues none of my doctors can agree on whats going on. I have bad migranes I am in the e.r. 3 times a week for a month now the migranes have been getting worse for over a year now I lose my vision completly and fall. I am always thirsty,weak,flu like symtoms I pee a lot I only drink water I drink 2 gallons a day. I also have a 15 month old son. Being so sick has prevented me from working because of the medicine I am on I cant pass the drug test and because I randomly pass out or black out for 3 to 5 mins at a time I am considered a liblity and my doctors dont want me to work either please help me. I do see a Internal med. doc, a Neuro , who has put me on Imitrex ,lortab,norco, xanax ,,vitiamD,cymbalta, topamax and none of these help I still have the same issues
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012