Why I am having swelling and blotchy pink color skin on my finger ? I am tested positive for lupus

I ve had swelling and blotchy looking skin on my pinky finger for a couple months now. It doesnt really hurt, but is more sensitive than my other fingers. I ve tried soaking it (per the doctors instrustions) and it burned really bad in luke warm water. I have seen a nurse and two doctors asking what it is and how to get rid of it. The nurse and one of the doctors had no idea what it is. However, they both perscibed me different antibiotics, which did nothing. Then, the last doctor I saw told me its fungus (didnt elaborate) and gave me a cream. The cream has helped with the swelling but hasnt helped with the color. I had blood work done, and everything that they tested me for came out negative (except they said I tested positive for Lupus - even though they said I dont have any of the other symptoms). I have an appointment with a dermatologist today. Are there any suggestions, should I be seeing a derm or a GP? I just want any answers I can get please.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012