Why I am having irregular heartbeat and numbness in my chest ?

I m 18, white female, and I ve been smoking cigarettes for about 8 months now. I decided to quit today though! :) I don t take medication. I don t workout, but I m skinny, 5 8 and 117lbs. My heart beat is 64 bpm and its skips beats, then stops, then flutters. Its been doing this a lot lately. All week, its scary and gives me anxiety and wakes me up at night. I feel my heart beat a lot, its annoying, and my left arm goes tingly sometimes. And my chest goes numb. Am I ok?? Should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011