Why I am having irregular and full term mensuration cycle ?

Hi Am Nushrat.Am 22 years old. On the 29th of March i got my menses and then on the 11th of April I was with my bf .We didnt have sex but he just touched me there .Am 90 percent sure there was no sperm in his hand because there was no erection when he did that. I was 2 days late to get my menses in May but i got it on the 1st of April. However I got it only for 4 days when usually it lasts for 5 -6 days Could you please tell me why is that so? Usually I have problems of imbalance since sometimes I get my menses 2 days earlier and sometimes 4 days later. But why did i got it only for 4 days? Is there the possibility for a pregancy? I had continously got my menses for 4 days and then on the 4th it stopped. Now on the 15th of May am again getting my periods.Please help!! Why is that so?What does this mean?
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
hello nushrat,
there is no pregnancy.the duration of bleeding period may vary from cycle to
cycle. so no need to worry.
take care.
Ok..thanks a lot doctor!! Thank you so much!!