Whooshing sound on lying on stomach, headaches regularly, decline in cognitive function, anemic and overweight. Intracranial hypertension?

My girlfriend gets a whooshing sensation/sound when lying on her stomach propped up on her elbows. This has gone on for over a year, following our son s birth. The last month has been filled with daily headaches , and within the last week there seems to be a sudden decline in cognitive function (she used to be SO fast at Solitaire, now she s getting frustrated with it...doesn t see the matches easily). She is overweight and of childbearing age. Does this sound like Intracranial Hypertension? We are going to make an appointment with a neurologist tomorrow, but I d appreciate some input in the mean time. She has been diagnosed with anemia , which I know has been linked to the condition I proposed.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012