Whole abdomen ultrasound done. What does the report indicate?

hi My mother s age is 58 + ,their ultrasound of whole abdomen had been conducted . it shows b/l kidneys are normal in size and position . Margins are regular and smooth . Their is no evidence of any renal calculus or obstructive uropathy . Renal cortical thickness and CMD are well maintained b/l . A renal cortical cyst is seen in the left kidney measuring about 25x20 mm. For uterus : small atrophied uterus is seen . Is there complications regarding my mother s health ?????///
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012