Whitish areas found through biopsy. Watery discharge after urination, back pain. Related to cervical cancer?

Hello I went in for a routine pap and it came back as abnormal; it also said lsil and high risk. My doctor said it was prob nothing but referred me to get it checked out deeper as well as a biopsy. So I went in for the procedure and that doctor said it was more than likely nothing and less than 2 percent of women actually have cervical cancer at my age (26)... However, I did hear him mention 1 o'clock and 5 o'clock to the nurse and when he was done started to walk out... I asked him if anything had changed color ( good thing I had done a little research) and he responded that there were two "whitish" areas bit that he didn't THINK it was cancer and that we would have the results in two weeks. I am absolutely freaking out... I have such bad anxiety and keep waking up through out the night stressed...! I had watery discharge once after I urinated it was a lot but it didn't smell... And another that was mucousy again clear .... I have had lower back pain for this month... So I'm wondering if these two incidents of dicharge and lower back pain could be symptoms of cervical cancer or if I'm freaking myself out??? Could it be that these two whitish spots are just inflammation???? Please any advice? }
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013