White, yellowish coating on tongue, dry mouth, throat. Excessive mucous causing vomitting. Having bloating, indigestion, belcjing. Suggestions?

I have a white sometimes yellow coating on my tongue, at night mouth is extremely dry it hurts, throat also hurts and feels like sand paper. Excessive mucous, worst in the morning, sometimes I may vomit due to the amount in the mornings. Have had nystatin no change nice medication stopped. Had a urea breath test , was negative. I suffer with bloating , severe wind, indigestion. I had a burger and fries the week and thought I was going to pass out from the pain. My stomach swelled so bad and I started belching very forcefully and my stomach was so hard. My octr has now put me on a course of metronidazole and omeprazole. Waiting o see if the works. I m at my wits end as I nt feel unwell I just feel off I can t put my finger on what is wrong.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012