White vaginal discharge with pain in pelvic area. Dr suggests vaginal infection. Can I be pregnant ?

I have been having nausea in the pelvic area for months now. I ve also been having period white vaginal discharge . I was told by doctors that it was a simple vaginal infection. It is only just recently that I ve started spotting, with little bits of brown discharge. Yesterday I panicked because the discharge was more than normal. It almost filled my underwear. I don t know if I m pregnant or not but I ve always used protection and I just had my period a week ago. What is it? If I m pregnant I would have to be somewhere between 1-2months pregnant because I began having pregnant-like symptoms before June 8th. However I should say that my stomach has no showing at all.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012